ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Gotta LOVE Joey... oh my gosh, that looks like me trying to make the bed w/Willow in the room... Lol

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Gotta LOVE Joey... oh my gosh, that looks like me trying to make the bed w/Willow in the room... Lol

How about it Tracey! Trying to make the bed with these chunks of love trying to help! I have to pull Joey's steps away from the bed when I put on fresh bedding or she just thinks it's a big game....for HER of course :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
How about it Tracey! Trying to make the bed with these chunks of love trying to help! I have to pull Joey's steps away from the bed when I put on fresh bedding or she just thinks it's a big game....for HER of course :)

OMG!! Yes, I cannot even let Ellie in the room, she does the zoomie thing -BAD, and sometimes a little pee comes out

YES, YES, YES :yes: - if you were not so far away, I would SOOOOO take you up on that offer.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG!! Yes, I cannot even let Ellie in the room, she does the zoomie thing -BAD, and sometimes a little pee comes out

YES, YES, YES :yes: - if you were not so far away, I would SOOOOO take you up on that offer.

Oh you made me laugh out loud Melissa!!! Zoommie AND a little pee.......oh how we love our pups!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.