Bella visiting her cousins house.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Meeting her new kitten Stormy!
IMG_8731.JPG
She was so good with the kitten.
IMG_8730.JPG
And playing with Karma who is now bigger that she is!
IMG_8728.JPG
IMG_8734.JPG
She thinks she owns their house too! Lol
IMG_8739.JPGIMG_8737.JPG

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Meeting her new kitten Stormy!
View attachment 108766
She was so good with the kitten.
View attachment 108767
And playing with Karma who is now bigger that she is!
View attachment 108768
View attachment 108769
She thinks she owns their house too! Lol
View attachment 108770View attachment 108771

Aw lovebug look at her! She is smiling in that one picture!!!! Are her boobies dropping? Is that a thing?! (I’m using Bella for my preparations for fran as far as becoming a “woman”)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aw lovebug look at her! She is smiling in that one picture!!!! Are her boobies dropping? Is that a thing?! (I’m using Bella for my preparations for fran as far as becoming a “woman”)

..... as a matter of fact my hubby just said her boobies are a little bigger now! Lol...

If you are getting the doggie diapers I really recommend the Bwogue ones from amazon. She was not able to get those off at all. They looked pretty comfy on too! Just ignore the tail hole and see how it sits on her. I put a pad in so I didn't have to wash them every time I took it off for her to go potty outside. Just changed the pad. If it was like my house that was my job since I live with all boys. Except for the one time I went out for a few hours. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
looks like she can do what ever where ever... .she just adapts :) And,,, as far as boobies go,,, Im still thinking thats sign of false pregnancy???? just keep an eye out or read up as i really dont know but there may be something to divert it if indeed she is heading that way.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
looks like she can do what ever where ever... .she just adapts :) And,,, as far as boobies go,,, Im still thinking thats sign of false pregnancy???? just keep an eye out or read up as i really dont know but there may be something to divert it if indeed she is heading that way.

I will research that!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
..... as a matter of fact my hubby just said her boobies are a little bigger now! Lol...

If you are getting the doggie diapers I really recommend the Bwogue ones from amazon. She was not able to get those off at all. They looked pretty comfy on too! Just ignore the tail hole and see how it sits on her. I put a pad in so I didn't have to wash them every time I took it off for her to go potty outside. Just changed the pad. If it was like my house that was my job since I live with all boys. Except for the one time I went out for a few hours. Lol

Yeah my husband will want no parts of anything regarding her “being on the rag” [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]. I was even looking into the little slip over undies with suspenders to keep the diapers on

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah my husband will want no parts of anything regarding her “being on the rag” [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]. I was even looking into the little slip over undies with suspenders to keep the diapers on

Lol... the Velcro on the Bwogue was really good. She never got them off. The ones from petsmart she did. There just wasn't enough Velcro in those. The Bwogue were $12.49 for two! Petsmart ones were $29 for two. 4 diapers would be plenty.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
And for the record I love her lil boobies!!!!!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol... the Velcro on the Bwogue was really good. She never got them off. The ones from petsmart she did. There just wasn't enough Velcro in those. The Bwogue were $12.49 for two! Petsmart ones were $29 for two. 4 diapers would be plenty.

I may of asked this already.. pardon my brain.. what size did you get? Frans chunky

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I may of asked this already.. pardon my brain.. what size did you get? Frans chunky

Got her a large. She is 50 lbs.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Ok. I read up on the false pregnancy so will watch for any symptoms. She has not had any others since the one day of sleeping and not eating that one day.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ok. I read up on the false pregnancy so will watch for any symptoms. She has not had any others since the one day of sleeping and not eating that one day.

and boobies ???? I have only had one false preg dog (who had had pups previously) and she filled up with ??? in her boobies and i believe she got a shot so she didnt continue with her 'false' preg. (checked for preg b4 shot) Soooooooooooooo long ago, i really dont remember... so yea, just keep an eye .. hahah, like you dont already lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.