Little Mo ...

Brick

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Country
Serbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mo (Cukibuki's Daisy)
This is Mo, her real name is Cukubuki's Daisy, but I prefer to call her by the short name, Mo ;) Photo1365.webpPhoto1433.webpPhoto1510.webpPhoto1516.webpPhoto1520.webp
 
:welcome3:Little Mo, to EBN!!!
 
Mo is a beautiful girlie!!!!
 
A lassie ;)
 
​Welcome to you and Mo, so glad you've joined us. She is such a beautiful girl.
 
She's such a pretty girl!
 
What a beauty!! look at the size of her paws.... WOW!!
 
Thanks to you all, folks :)
 
Shes a doll! How old is she? I see freckles, I'm a sucker for freckles!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
She will be 5 moths old by Feb. 28th.
And yes, she's white with freckles/spots :).
 
Welcome ... Little mo looks kinda big :)) but good looking for sure .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, I think she'll be a big girl :)
Though, in flesh she seems smaller.
 
Mo is a beautiful girl… ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top