OP
G

giannac9852

Jul 17, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rocco
im not sure if i updated about the doctors findings.. one large stone and a good hand full of crystallized ones.. and his prostate is still very swollen.. hoping to get payment arrangements figured out so i can get everything taken care of!

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
Rocco is adorable!! I am sorry you and him have had to deal with all of this. I hope his surgery goes well and he gets better soon. Can't wait to see more pictures of your boy and WELCOME to EBN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh he IS adorable! Precious heart and precious you for going through the struggle to get him on his feet. Please do keep in touch with all this. Hope it gets done well and soon!!! doggone it :(

OP
G

giannac9852

Jul 17, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rocco
On our way to surgery!:( Bringing a blanket we sleep with together so he knows I'm still with him while he's gone. I think we're both super nervous ! Prayers for the baby please

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
On our way to surgery!:(
Bringing a blanket we sleep with together so he knows I'm
still with him while he's gone. I think we're both super
nervous ! Prayers for the baby please

Rocco is just precious and I'm sending you hugs as you wait
& keeping Rocco in prayers for quick surgery & speedy recovery!

Sir Bentley

Jan 27, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bentley
You and your bully have been through a lot in a short period of time. I will put both of you on the pray list and may God bless and give your boy a healthy and [emoji4] future.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
On our way to surgery!:( Bringing a blanket we sleep with together so he knows I'm still with him while he's gone. I think we're both super nervous ! Prayers for the baby please

How is Rocco?

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
What a precious boy you have!! I'm so sorry your going through all of this! Praying for a safe, speedy recovery and no more health issues!!

Look at Canine Caviar - its a single protein (lower %) and it helps the "alkaline your pet and to neutralize their pH levels". My girl LOVES their food. Its a highly rated food, just not very popular. Both of mine get loose stools with food that has higher protein. So I have to make sure the protein is not more than 30%. With Canine Caviar, she has nice solid stools and very little gas.

This is a great community, I'm glad you found it!!

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
What a sweet face! You may look into a Nationwide credit card. The one I got gives 6 month interest free on any sort of vet bill. Our Lady came with insurance from Nationwide which I had transferred to us, that's how I found out about the credit card. You can find it online. I learned the hard way about pet insurance when Trixie our first bulldog rescue got a perforated bowel...$10,000 later and we still lost the poor sweetheart.

OP
G

giannac9852

Jul 17, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rocco
Updating everyone!!! After playing telephone over and over they ended up not covering it and sent us home.. my poor Rocco sat and suffered until today my family vet got him in for surgery.. he's very tired and you can tell he's uncomfortable �� looking to file a lawsuit if the analysis comes back as 100% congenital.. I can't believe how long it took for them to finally get back to me and tell me it's not their issue.. I'm so heart broken.. I cried my eyes out picking him up after work.. I hate seeing him in pain.. he came in the room and curled up on me and fell asleep just like that.. IMG_1278.JPGIMG_1278.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.