I tried b & w modus

mybrindlegirl

Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
378
Reaction score
18
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
RIMG0339.webp

RIMG0342.webp

RIMG0349.webp

And 'sepia' :D

RIMG0337.webp
 
I swear..... that face just makes me so happy. I do internal squeal since I'm at work. I just love love love bully faces! I'm weird I know LOL The pictures are beautiful!
 
Nice photos, and love her "beauty mark"
 
Love this one!

attachment.php
 
[MENTION=14275]mybrindlegirl[/MENTION]...very beautiful shots...!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
I swear..... that face just makes me so happy. I do internal squeal since I'm at work. I just love love love bully faces! I'm weird I know LOL The pictures are beautiful!


HA HA HA I am so like you with the face thing , and there ears I find the expressions made by there ears squeal-able, everyone thinks I am nuts too ha ha ha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top