I have been gone for awhile

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
66
Location
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Well, hello again everyone. I have been gone for a good little while; there have been a few challenges, too many to mention but I am back and I look forward to interacting with everyone once again. I am going to start off with a before and now picture of Kristana with Amber. Amber is 7 years old and we have: amber, ruby, Ralph and Austin along with too many sheep, cattle and chickens to mention. kristana and Amber then and now.webpAmber just happened to be the one lucky to get picked up. Amber is our teddy bear and Ruby......well, she is AKA thug girl. hehe; our house stays on rock and roll mode. And it just wouldn't be fair not to add the others.....so one picture is Ruby figuring out how to get the chair, then Ruby gets the chair to herself, then Ralph and Amber sharing the bed.....its Ambers bed but Ralph can fit on it with her. I got a baby bed from the thrift store with a plastic mattress and it works great, low to the ground and comfortable for them. Easy to clean. Ruby and austin.webpRuby.webpAmber and Ralph.webpThe whole gang.....well not counting the cats.
 
Last edited:
[MENTION=5404]dalmatina38[/MENTION] Welcome back! It sure HAS been a long time! The children have grown up! Hope all are well, and you, too! Busy,busy!
 
oh i just love all those precious pups,,, and beautiful kids too :) welcome back :)
 
Precious pictures of all of your babies!!
 
So...you think bringing adorable pics of kids & dogs
will win our hearts?

Works for me :)

So happy you're back with us!
 
Hello strange! Welcome back.... the gang looks great! Hope you are doing well
 
Thanks everyone! Everyone is doing well. Happy to be back!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top