How affectionate is your bulldog how much or how much doesn't your bulldog like cuddles?
Meaty LOVES to have his ears, chin, chest, back scratched/ rubbed. We also
sometimes massage his VERY arthritic elbows (sad!) and shoulders.
He is NOT affectionate at all, which, at first, bothered me. I'd read
about dogs going to their hoomans when they're sad, sick, etc. And how they'd put their head on their hooman's lap, etc. It's totally fine NOW----i accepted it years ago! I'll never forget a scary incident from when he was only 6 months old.
I had just lost my brother and was crying soo hard. I went to hug Meaty, and
he snapped at me. Scared me to death! I knew from that day on NOT
to approach him for hugs.
Once in a RARE, RARE while, he will put his sweet wittle head on
his DADDY's lap, and it is just sooo sweet! We both love it when
he does it, especially since it's SO rare!