Hey you! Wanna see some puppies?

BiggieSmalls

Active member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
677
Reaction score
41
Location
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
WE HAD 9 PUPPIES!!!

51047911_2025783207512529_2121963794140758016_n.webp
50989099_2241979975840865_8360581650471452672_n.webp50780551_2241981115840751_5586925181265248256_n.webp51412415_2241981465840716_7593608471178641408_n.webp50739452_2241981802507349_1820629537193459712_n.webp50919642_2241982279173968_6290331113705439232_n.webp49351418_2241985729173623_8249723098543161344_n.webp50805773_2241985039173692_7153076815249014784_n.webp50964378_2241983869173809_3879160491188158464_n.webp51030671_2241982942507235_6245556814084046848_n.webp
IMG_1960 - Copy.webp36088056_1899254020113464_5132970313721577472_n.webp
The Parents :) :)
 

Attachments

  • VD6aNE8.webp
    VD6aNE8.webp
    153.6 KB · Views: 250
Bunch of cuties. Congrats!
 
I will take them all!
 
THey really look good.I have also purchased a new puppy.Will post the image later
 
GORGEOUS!! Can’t wait to see those sweet eyes and wrinkles!! Your babies are all beautiful


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh my!! I am jealous too!
The are adorable!
 
OMG I can’t contain my excitement! Thank you for starting my day with adorable puppies! Parents are stunning! Glad everyone is safe and healthy!
 
OH MY goodness... they are precious!!! Are these Biggie's grand babies or GREAT grand babies?!! Lol
 
OMG Awesome!

Laura and Lila looks like 2 Rita's!
 
OMG! I want to kiss and snuggle them all! And smell their puppy breath and see their adorable pink puppy tummies and paws..... love, love, love.:heart:
 
Congratulations! Is the stunning brindle mum or dad? Could be Castor's twin.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top