HELP IS NEEDED :( or any info. !!!!!!

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
There is someone in need of help and was hoping my fellow "bulldog" lovers can provide some information or anything they think would help this person.. (see below-ad on craigslist) THIS IS ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME - LET ME HEAR FROM YOU GUYS

DELTA AIRLINES - DEAD 19 MONTH OLD ENGLISH BULLDOG (JKF AIRPORT date: 2010-02-18, 12:22PM EST
Please i need help on who to CONTACT ASAP my girl friend had a 2 xWORLD CHAMPION BULL DOG Shipped into JFK Airport tonight and he was dead in his crate with blood comming out his nose. Customs would not allow the SPCA to come in there we did call the police and tried to reach MEDIA...they would not allow her to take the dog for a private neocropsy...They are saying she liable. it is such a mess. we truly need a direction here on who to get in contact with. She did take photos with her camera phone cause she didnt have a camera with her. PLEASE ANY HELP ON WHO TO CONTACT anything ---
The NYSPCA refuses to get involed...they say its a civil matter they dont handle airport deaths...I can almost say for certain he froze to death....HOW CAN THIS NOT BE AN SPCA issue. They say its accidental and not intentinal on part of the airline....DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD IT HAS TO BE TO FREEZE TO DEATH!!! They are required by law to keep it a certain temp. IT IS STATED RIGHT ON THERE WEBSITE!!! This Bulldog was a poor 19 month old victim and get no justice from the SPCA because its a CIVIL MATTER!!!!!!!Please we need help and have to be able to get justice for this poor guy and all the other animals that will be shipped by this airline - PLEASE HELP US!!!!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
They took the dog? She has every right to take the dog, it is HER DOG!!!! She needs to file a complaint with the state IMMEDIATELY and contact a LAWYER RIGHT AWAY!!!!!! The lawyer should be able to find out how to get the baby back so a necropsy can be performed.

OP
Capone'sMom

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
thank you for your input..its REALLY appreciated...I will forward this post to these guys ;)

MaMaJ

Feb 19, 2010
denver CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty, Brandy, Bailey, Tootsie, Gabby the Naughty twins and then Dalton and Temperance.
ok, from a legal stand point its sticky, because they cant fly dogs when it is below a certain temp BUT
honestly if there was some form of Epistaxis then you are looking at trauma most likely.
Dogs arent like people, they dont get nose bleeds because its a dry winter.
YES a necropsy needs to be preformed, she also needs to CHA and get all her vet records in order.

This is why I dont fly my bulldogs.
Period.

OP
Capone'sMom

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
thank you for your input mamaJ...its horrible this happened to them but was thinking the same :) I will pass on your advice :) thanks again

TILLMANSOWNER

Feb 21, 2010
WOW, MY SYMPATHY IS WITH YOU..THIS IS REDICULOUS. I CANT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED. THIS IS WHY I DONT TRUST ANYONE ELSE WITH MY BULLY..I WOULD OF COURSE THINK THE AIRLINES IS DEFIINITLY AT FAULT..I WOULD CHECK INTO IT, AND KEEP PUSHING THE FACT! THEY WOULD NOT LEGALLY GET AWAY WITH IT..THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT TILLMAN OH ID GET EVERYONE INVOLVED! SEND IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET!! SEND IT TO THE NEWS WHERE THEY DO STUFF WHERE PEOPLE ARE UNRELIABLE AND THINGS!! PUSH IT ALL THE WAY!! - LIZ

TILLMANSOWNER

Feb 21, 2010
MY IDEA IS ALSO PUT IT ON ALL THE BULLDOG WEBSITES ..WE BULLY LOVERS WILL STAND BEHIND YOU! EMAIL IT TO THE AKC ITS ANIMAL NEGLECT AND CRUELTY!! ON THE AIRLINES PART!! PUSH IT

TILLMANSOWNER

Feb 21, 2010
CHECK OUT SITES LIKE.....ANIMALPROTECTIONCOALITION.ORG
MAYBE THEY CAN ASSIST YOU OR FURTHER YOU TO SOMEONE..PLZ KEEP US INFORMED..OUR HEARTS ARE WITH YOU-LIZ

OP
Capone'sMom

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
thank you tillmans owner...this is HORRIBLE...when I first saw this my heart broke to a million pieces.....I will pass on your advice :) thanks again :)

G

I agree with MaMaJ...never fly a bullie! Brachycephalic breeds are at much higher risk for breathing problems during flying! Airlines usually have much more stringent policies with brachycephalic breeds (including temps at which they can fly), but I would never risk it. :( Hope they are able to determine what happened in this case. My prayers are with the family. -Champ's mom.

OP
Capone'sMom

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
thanks for the reply Champ :) - I agree with you as well.... I too was wondering what the outcome was although I didnt expect to hear any GOOD NEWS :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.