Help! Bulldog has weird bumps on his head.

Christiner28

Feb 27, 2024
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hi all!
Wondering if you can help me! I have been to the vet multiple times and they havenā€™t been sure the causeā€¦

My bulldog has a couple clusters of these little bumps on his head. The vet tried a skin antibiotic that didnā€™t work.

Has anyone encountered this or know what it is??

Thank you!!
Christine

Attachments

• IMG_4648.jpeg
    IMG_4648.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Louie sometimes gets little bumps on his skin but theyā€™re a dry, scabby texture. I usually just apply Nu-Stock and it clears right up.

If it were me and this is the first time youā€™ve seen those bumps and your regular vet doesnā€™t know what they are, might try to find a dermatologist as they specialize in these types of things.

@oscarmayer might be able to tell what it is or maybe @Manydogs.

Iā€™ve seen these before on another postā€¦ I think itā€™s an infection. As Citty suggests use nu stock and find a dermatologist.

Louie sometimes gets little bumps on his skin but theyā€™re a dry, scabby texture. I usually just apply Nu-Stock and it clears right up.

If it were me and this is the first time youā€™ve seen those bumps and your regular vet doesnā€™t know what they are, might try to find a dermatologist as they specialize in these types of things.

@oscarmayer might be able to tell what it is or maybe @Manydogs.
Thank you!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back