Hello Everyone

Bruisersmomma

Aug 21, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
Hi! I am new here, I just wanted to introduce myself and talk a little bit about my pup. Everyone calls me Didi, and my EB name is Bruiser. He is a 7 mo. Puppy Old -Lilac Tri. He's a handsome boy. I am here to get to know about Bulldogs because even though I have done my homework per say on bulldogs, I still feel a little confused about their behaviors, diet, and overall health. This is my first bulldog though I have had dogs all my life. I hope to meet a lot of wonderful bulldog families here. Thank you for taking time to read this.
IMG_7499.jpg
20220812_175633.jpg

Last edited:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Welcome! No advice for puppies as all of mine have been adult but you have come to the right place, and someone will be along to help.
BTW, we love photos!

OP
Bruisersmomma

Bruisersmomma

Aug 21, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
Welcome! No advice for puppies as all of mine have been adult but you have come to the right place, and someone will be along to help.
BTW, we love photos!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I am very happy to be here!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
BTW, we love photos!
WELCOME ‼️

That’s a little cutie you got there. You will find all your questions answered on this website. If not you can always ask.

OP
Bruisersmomma

Bruisersmomma

Aug 21, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
WELCOME ‼️

That’s a little cutie you got there. You will find all your questions answered on this website. If not you can always ask.
Thank you so much for the sweet welcome! I'm excited to be here and learn a lot from everyone. Hes a cutie, but he is a handful. I love it though. Thank you!

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hi! I am new here, I just wanted to introduce myself and talk a little bit about my pup. Everyone calls me Didi, and my EB name is Bruiser. He is a 7 mo. Puppy Old -Lilac Tri. He's a handsome boy. I am here to get to know about Bulldogs because even though I have done my homework per say on bulldogs, I still feel a little confused about their behaviors, diet, and overall health. This is my first bulldog though I have had dogs all my life. I hope to meet a lot of wonderful bulldog families here. Thank you for taking time to read this.View attachment 123153View attachment 123154

Welcome!

He is adorable!

Ask if you have any questions 😊

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We loot EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! They can be a challenge but they are so incredibly lovable.. enjoy every minute

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.