Happy Easter and sorry no pic, but cute anyway...

kim n the guys

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
138
Location
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I gave the boys a bath this morning since Oliver starts his first day of school this afternoon. They love to take baths and play in the water by the way. Anyhooo, later I decide it's time to get my butt in the shower, so I go in my bathroom, turn on the water, get in, wet my hair, look down and see... :eek:

two little :bully: :bully: staring at me, whining because they can't get in the shower with me!!!!!!!
 
Thats funny. I actually had Lola climb in with me and take a shower. Two birds with one stone. lol
 
I took a shower this morning and Lari tossed Princess Gracie in with me...... HRH was NOT impressed...:LMAO::o
 
I took a shower this morning and Lari tossed Princess Gracie in with me...... HRH was NOT impressed...:LMAO::o

Sebastian and Oliver love to take baths. They play with the water coming out of the faucet, Sebastian will stick his whole head under it, and they both love to dig at the water and splash.

Poor Gracie!!!
 
Funny story!!! Mack is a water dog and loves taking a shower with me. Ruggles will finally wade into the creek or lake where ever we are but he won't stay in the shower; I have a walk in shower without a door!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top