Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
N
Happy Birthday Jake!

that cute face, how can you say no to Jake? 😊

Did they get a doggy cake??
No doggy cake. Them cakes n biscuits they have grains in them n Jake if he eats any grains he gets yeast in his ears ☹️ I use to give them a steak with a bone but the eat raw everyday, I get them toys they last 2 second. Sadly there’s really nothing I can’t give them they won’t destroy. I have beavers as dogs. So they get hugs n kisses. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
N

No doggy cake. Them cakes n biscuits they have grains in them n Jake if he eats any grains he gets yeast in his ears ☹️ I use to give them a steak with a bone but the eat raw everyday, I get them toys they last 2 second. Sadly there’s really nothing I can’t give them they won’t destroy. I have beavers as dogs. So they get hugs n kisses. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know people who do the doggy cake, I used to buy it for our dogs, but with Luna and Rusty and both golden kidney disease and the allergies/yeast issues, we decided to continue with the toys and we since we stopped the cake, we were giving them a small piece of watermelon to share, but now there is frozen goat ice cream(Sadey the other golden retriever, turns 7 tomorrow), so we will do that and toys.

Our dogs too destroy toys(except Rusty, he only plays with them), Luna is the destroyer and takes squeaker out in 5 minutes.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy belated birthday you big cuddly stud! So what if they eat raw.... give him a steak!!
:birthday::birthday3::pupbirthday::birthday6:

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy belated birthday you big cuddly stud! So what if they eat raw.... give him a steak!!
:birthday::birthday3::pupbirthday::birthday6:
Oh trust me they still do….

About a month ish ago I go out to feed to cows. Walking by a shed that holds some bails of hay. I hear n thought I saw something moved. Walked In slowly n decided to grab the fork just in case…I know right lolll

It was a little kitten about 3 months old, one bent ear, scared like hell, skinny n boney…Sadie saw it so made her sit n wait. Took a good 2 weeks for the kitten to come down to us. Went to a pet store looking cat food which I haven’t for decades. Started to read ingredients. Holycrap you think dogs have it bad? Cat food is worse n cats are more carnivore than dogs. It’s a stray kitten so I don’t want it in the house. I figured it can stay outside for the mice. But do you know I just couldn’t buy cat food? I just couldn’t accept feeding that crap even to a stray kitten 🤷🏼‍♀️ So when it’s feeding time for the pups, I line up the 3 bowls n now have a little one at the tail of the 3 bowls lol… 3lbs of raw , Sadie eats 1.5lb Nyala n Jake 3/4 lb each n the rest goes to the kitten. A month went by she’s now nice n round no more boney, not scare n plays with the pups, but sadly lost her 1/2 folded ear to froze bite.
You know, nobody lives around me, you can’t see any houses as im surrounded by farmland. This kitten was dropped on the side of the road near my house. It must of walked up the hill n seek shelter in the shed. I just don’t understand people would do crap like that to any animal.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

About a month ish ago I go out to feed to cows. Walking by a shed that holds some bails of hay. I hear n thought I saw something moved. Walked In slowly n decided to grab the fork just in case…I know right lolll

It was a little kitten about 3 months old, one bent ear, scared like hell, skinny n boney…Sadie saw it so made her sit n wait. Took a good 2 weeks for the kitten to come down to us. Went to a pet store looking cat food which I haven’t for decades. Started to read ingredients. Holycrap you think dogs have it bad? Cat food is worse n cats are more carnivore than dogs. It’s a stray kitten so I don’t want it in the house. I figured it can stay outside for the mice. But do you know I just couldn’t buy cat food? I just couldn’t accept feeding that crap even to a stray kitten 🤷🏼‍♀️ So when it’s feeding time for the pups, I line up the 3 bowls n now have a little one at the tail of the 3 bowls lol… 3lbs of raw , Sadie eats 1.5lb Nyala n Jake 3/4 lb each n the rest goes to the kitten. A month went by she’s now nice n round no more boney, not scare n plays with the pups, but sadly lost her 1/2 folded ear to froze bite.
You know, nobody lives around me, you can’t see any houses as im surrounded by farmland. This kitten was dropped on the side of the road near my house. It must of walked up the hill n seek shelter in the shed. I just don’t understand people would do crap like that to any animal.
Poor kitty! Well now she will have a nice life on the farm with you so the story has a happy ending and I bet little kitty is so happy now with a full belly of raw food to eat!

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet

That’s horrible people just leave animals on the side of the road, at least she will be in good care with you!

And she gets the raw food, much better than the kibble.

So many horrible processed food for dogs and cats, all fillers/garbage.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
This is Miss Kitty before her ear fell. I’ll try to get another photo of her this week.

Attachments

• C6669FA8-60D0-4361-9442-4040668DCDEF.jpeg
    C6669FA8-60D0-4361-9442-4040668DCDEF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27

Members online

No members online now.