Hank is home!

robramirez007

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone I just picked up Hank from a friend's house who bought hank but wasnt able to care for him after only 3 weeks! Well his in a good home now and here are some pictures... hank2.webphank.webp
 
Congratulations, and thank you for taking him in and giving him a forever home, He looks already settled in.
 
Awww he is so cute! Good luck with your new bullybaby!
 
Thanks Everyone! I found this forum very useful and I'm searching like crazy for everything...from dog food, biting issues(teething), to the best shampoo..haha! Its a very useful site for a first time bully owner. I'm glad i found it, I'll be killing my free time on this site...
 
Welcome! Hank is gorgeous!
 
Thanks Everyone! I found this forum very useful and I'm searching like crazy for everything...from dog food, biting issues(teething), to the best shampoo..haha! Its a very useful site for a first time bully owner. I'm glad i found it, I'll be killing my free time on this site...

Look at that face! Thanks for taking him in. I guess you couldn't resist that cuteness.

btw, there's no such thing as free time once you discover this site. Even house cleaning gets put in the back burner. ;)
 
Oh my gosh congrats to you both for finding your forever home! Cant imagine somebody wanting to give such a beauty up like that but lucky they figured it out early enough for him to have a great life with someone who loves him!
 
Oh a new baby, and is he ever a cutie :heart: Welcome to the site and throughout your searches if you have any questions, please ask, one of us has been there and done that!!
 
daphne 088.webp Hank is BEAUTIFUL!!! good luck with your new baby!!!!
 
He's a cutie! How old is he now?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top