Give me my toys!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
73
Location
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
A video I took of Tank one day... he was trying so hard to reach his stuffed animals :lmao:


Video.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
haha I did. He loves his stuffed animals! Which sucks because I can't let him have them for too long I know he'll rip them to pieces!
 
Awwwwwww... what a cutie!!!!!!! He is just precious :heart::heart::heart:
 
That is cruel, yet, totally adorabull and funny!
 
Awww poor boy, "if only my arm was a little longer." :ROFL:
 
Hes to cute... Love that look he had when tryin to reach for them lol
 
haha I'm glad you all like it! I seriously got a kick out of it!

@ 2bullymama - my boyfriend said the same thing "that's so cruel give him his toys" lol. I did after the video:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top