From Southern Louisiana

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
525552_4395014228879_236751400_n.jpg

Hello everyone .. I am glad to be here . I am from the southern bottom of the boot of Louisiana.. We just got our first english bulldog.. We have been having her about a week and the half now.. We are loving her.. She is 10 weeks old today... I have always wanted one so glad to finally have one..

Last edited:
Hello everyone .. I am glad to be here . I am from the southern bottom of the boot of Louisiana.. We just got our first english bulldog.. We have been having her about a week and the half now.. We are loving her.. She is 10 weeks old today... I have always wanted one so glad to finally have one..

So glad you joined, someone from Baton Rouge joined this morning! Don't be shy, you'll find a wealth of info here from people all over the world :smileywelcome:

Hi :) I am also from LA. My husband is from down there in Buras. Congrats on your baby bully! Seems like we have a lot in common. I am also a mom of 2 girls that are 3 and 5!

:welcome3:...so glad you joined us! I lived in Jackson, Ms...McComb, Ms
& Tyler, TX, all very close to LA. My ex & I were drag racers & raced all over
TX, LA & MS for 10 yrs.

We need pics of your girls & your bully, never get enough of cutie pies!

Hopefully we can provide lots of fun & laughter, sounds like you could use both.

I'm so sorry about your Hubby's condition...I lost my Hubby 6 mo's ago, my bully
2 months ago and had to move and now care for Mother who has Alzheimer's, in
my home. It's tough isn't it, girlfriend, do you have help with so much responsibility?

I hope so and will keep y'all in prayer...GOD bless! Carol

:smileywelcome: to EBN! Please enjoy our forum and chime in with your own comments often. This place isn't just great for Bulldogs, but support for bulldog owners as well. :) I would love to see some more photos of your little baby girl! She's just too cute.

She is precious!! Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

:smileywelcome: to EBN. Happy to have you join and would love to see more pix of you baby and its family... Have fun!!! :)

WELCOME! Glad you joined we are a awesome group! I used to live in Amite LA and man it was hot!

Auteysboutique ~~ Yes it seens like we do have alot in common.. Congrats on yours too ..

Texas Carol ~~ Thats cool we love to go watch races..
I will try and put more pictures up..
I am so sorry you lost your husband. I almost lot my around Christmas he was in the hosptial and ICU for a month.. Sorry about your Mom. We found out about 6 months my Dad has the start of it..
I have no help.. Just me.. His Dad use to help till he passed away..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the welcome...

:welcome: to EBN .. such a pretty little bully!! Can't wait to see more pics of her!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back