I have a 3 week old puppy. He was normal one day and down the next, suspecting pneumonia. I treated him for such...however, I have had him diagnosed with Clostridium - Staph Toxic Shock Syndrome - Flesh Eating Bacteria. I have been giving antibiotics, washing with Malasab, and doing every thing possible. This puppy is doing well and still thriving, however, his chest area is a MESS. Per the vet, there is really nothing to do but supportive therapy - which I am doing. My question is - has ANYONE experienced this? Please tell me your story and what you did. I appreciate ANY help on this. Thank you!