Finally It’s Nap Time

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
1,443
Reaction score
62
Location
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
These guys are truly a bonded male pair.
dd8176182c73807418d4adc708a61852.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great photo! Late Friday afternoon here and I am tired - I feel like joining them!
 
Great photo! Late Friday afternoon here and I am tired - I feel like joining them!

Just saw Casper’s Instagram page. What a star! Is it cold in Sweden now? I’ve been to Sweden, but only in summer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh that is Adora-bull!!!!
 
Just saw Casper’s Instagram page. What a star! Is it cold in Sweden now? I’ve been to Sweden, but only in summer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) No, not cold here yet but we are in the very south. Rain and 10 degrees Centigrade. How is weather in Florida?
 
Now that’s a bunch of bull! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
Love that they are so bonded!! [emoji3590]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great photo... so awesome they are bonding


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top