Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
215E2C2E-FA2C-4DAB-971B-EA9BD64A1DCD.jpg
62556CD0-9699-4E00-8508-7295EFA5A713.jpeg

Jake you giving me a stink eye??
47CD3C21-B443-406B-BCCB-59C38D18E4C3.jpeg

I said..Jaaaake dont pee on the BBQ...THEN next thing you know he flops on the ground pretends to lay there..
624D02B2-7869-4140-AA47-49AF30C29A41.jpeg

Love the pics! Looks like a gorgeous day to play outside and enjoy the sun . Beautiful babies .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the pictures!!
Itā€™s been soooooo hot and humid here already!! And itā€™s not even Somme yet! [emoji23][emoji1787]

Love the pictures!!
Itā€™s been soooooo hot and humid here already!! And itā€™s not even Somme yet! [emoji23][emoji1787]

Summers here is like 18-27cel.. summers are not that hot but yes we will get some days of 30.. rare though. I shouldnā€™t say that. Watch it be a hot one loll.

[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]
Lovely pictures! And I see you have pulsatillas! They have overblown here but we have the stunning seed thingies.

A few years ago I was at a beautiful house for sale n the owner had them in front of the house. I just fell in love with them. I have never seen them anywhere in all my gardening decades. I took a picture n start to look for them throughout Alberta. Months later I found 2. Grabbed them immediately n here they are. When I move I can guarantee you they are coming with me. Thereā€™s actually at least 5 plants coming with me. I have a ā€œlady slipperā€œ that too is a must to bring. They grow along the highway in federal parks. Illegal to touch anything in fed parks.. My neighbour gave me one. I will look for [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] thread of gardening n will post.

Happy babies!! Enjoying some nice sunshine and getting their vitamin D

Absolutely LOVE the pictures they are amazing!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Great dogs and great photos! Guess Jake gave up, in last pic.!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back