breathing issue

Diesel111

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
40
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
my three year-old Bulldog had a breathing episode yesterday where he put his head down and was breathing loudly then panting which went on for over an hour ..I took him to the vet for this last year and he was treated for beginning of pneumonia.. when I explained it to my doctor recently he thinks it's phlegm getting stuck in his throat since he sleeps in the same position for a long time.I had his nostril and pallet surgery done when he was neutered when he was one year old, so I don't think it's a BOAS problem I live four hours from an emergency vet and I'm taking him to my regular vet Monday, but his gums were pink during this episode or else I would've started driving to the ER.He finally was able to relax and fell asleep..currently he's on numelvi. a thyroid medicine, Lasix water pill and carprofen pain med for an acl injury. anyone who had this happen to their Bulldog I would greatly appreciate your input
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8513.webp
    IMG_8513.webp
    304.3 KB · Views: 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top