D dakota11 New member Joined Oct 9, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Dakota Today at 10:43 AM #1 We recently moved to Oklahoma and we are trying to find a vet that has experience in treating English Bulldogs. I'm hoping someone can recommend a vet in the Yukon Oklahoma area. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
We recently moved to Oklahoma and we are trying to find a vet that has experience in treating English Bulldogs. I'm hoping someone can recommend a vet in the Yukon Oklahoma area. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Lennie. U.K.92 Well-known member Joined Oct 15, 2025 Messages 356 Reaction score 499 Country England U.K. Bulldog(s) Names Jeffo Today at 12:31 PM #2 Good luck! I'm sure someone will come along, and help out. I'm in the UK so not much use on this one.
Good luck! I'm sure someone will come along, and help out. I'm in the UK so not much use on this one.