Brainwashed dogs

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I tell themā€¦Get Out Of The Sun numerous times per day & they do this. I might sound like a broken record to them but heh šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Simply a reminder to others, the summer sun is not a dogā€™s friend especially flat nose dogs. Stay alert šŸ‘

Attachments

• C62C26C7-FEDE-4F4A-A55F-B12AACD39B08.jpeg
    C62C26C7-FEDE-4F4A-A55F-B12AACD39B08.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 83

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I tell themā€¦Get Out Of The Sun numerous times per day & they do this. I might sound like a broken record to them but heh šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Simply a reminder to others, the summer sun is not a dogā€™s friend especially flat nose dogs. Stay alert šŸ‘

thatā€™s a great photo, very cute dogs!

My dogs are the same, except one of my dogs who is a Frenchie, he loves the sun but when he has been in the sun long enough, I donā€™t even have to tell him to go in the house, he just goes in cause he knows itā€™s too hot! My other 2 dogs donā€™t go inside when itā€™s too hot, I have to make them go inside.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

They do love to sunbatheā€¦ my two are great at self regulation but I still monitor closely

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Thatā€™s some good programming! I want to see a timelapse of what happens as the shadow moves šŸ¤£

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

Beautiful Pack!! Ellie would Roast herself in the sun if you let her:facepalm1::facepalm1:

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Beautiful Pack!! Ellie would Roast herself in the sun if you let her:facepalm1::facepalm1:
Theyā€™re not too bad. Sadie is only 10months old n gets up to move on the shade side n Nyala does to but sometimes takes too long for my liking. Jake, well Jake is Jake, couldnā€™t care less n just lays there n cooks if you donā€™t move him.

Members online

No members online now.