Bogey at the park

Bogey416

New member
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
75
Reaction score
4
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
My boy enjoying a day of fun in the sun.. IMG_20160425_143523.webpIMG_20160425_143315.webp
IMG_20160425_143212.webp
 
Oh my word, just look at that face. I love him he is such a stud muffin! :havemyheart:
 
Bogey for President!!!! I want his pawtagraph!
 
WOW.... he is one very good looking boy!
 
It's a great day to be Bogey!!!! Handsome fella!
 
Beautiful brindle! How old is he?
 
Kisses and More Kisses on Bogey's Beautiful Face.
 
Chunky Monkey :D perfect Bully!
 
Beautiful town! Southern Ontario is so nice especially near your area with lake Ontario. :)

Thanks!.. I've never been to Alberta but I've only heard good things.. Maybe a road trip is in order!! :yes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top