BeBe loves her new antler

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
13,407
Reaction score
849
Location
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bev bought some Elk antlers and gave BeBe the big one, as you can see, she is proud of hers, she took it straight to her crate for safe keeping.

12744.webp
 
lol good for her , Rosie has lost a few too her four legged partners even tho they all get them
 
She is a beauty.... love your pack! And, that is one big antler
 
Aww she looks fantastic… gotta hide that BIG antler ;)
 
Hi David
I found you lol
Let's see if I can post a pic



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
356561fc0d9c36294a58b32024c8b355.jpg
15570e7b511dcaa9af59ae07e8b02557.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The second one is this mornings picture


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
David...great pic of BeBe and I am glad you provided an explanation because I thought she stole the antler and was placed in jail. I know how Texas is. BTW...I-35 just north of San Antonio is Selma, Texas and it is a speed trap.
[MENTION=15474]CindySue001[/MENTION] I see that rash you were mentioning in another post.
 
Love that picture of sweet Bebe and her antler. Smart girl taking that into her den!
 
Love this pic of Bebe and her queendom, she is looking great
...and happy too ;) Give her kisses & hugs from me & Cami.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top