Babbysitting sister Stella..

TheLost

Active member
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
94
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Kevin's sister is spending a few days at our house while the owners are out of town..


"Lets play!!!"
kevin-stella-1.jpg


"Kevin BIT ME!!!"
stella-1.jpg


"Lets find the ugliest blanket in the house and snuggle up.."
kevin-stella.jpg



Missing from the pictures.... Mommy Molly... I think she's worried Stella's owners gave her back :)
 
JUST BEYOND AWESOE.... love these photos,
 
OMG you are so lucky!!! Kevin and Stella are so cuteeeeeee :) I love the name Kevin too haha it's like a little minion name
 
OMG… mega cuteness alert!!! Is Molly in hiding? I swear Bella would look at us like… Hey didn't you forget to get Winston out of the house?!! LOL
 
HAHAHA...I don't blame Momma one bit...I'd be hiding too! I love those
YouTube videos showing Momma running and a wild pack of bully puppies
chasing her down...Ye gods!!!

Kevin & Stella are cuteness overload, such a fine litter you had <3
 
:faint:OMG I can't stand the cuteness!! How did you give any away?? As I have posted before, I love his name Kevin.
 
OMG… mega cuteness alert!!! Is Molly in hiding? I swear Bella would look at us like… Hey didn't you forget to get Winston out of the house?!! LOL

Hahah.. no.. We had a house full of kids and she was playing with them while i was taking the puppy pictures. Molly has fun (i think) playing with Stella who is more on her 'Energy Level' then Kevin. Kevin is more like a long distance runner... He may not be quick but he'll keep going when the other two are tuckered out :)
 
"When does she go home again?"
getheroffme.jpg
 
Shes beautiful xxxx
 
"..and then... she said i was fat!!!!"

chunk-4.jpg


(I've post a picture that looks just like this before.. my Avatar actually... but he's just so squishy when he's moody)
 
Last edited:
"..and then... she said i was fat!!!!"

chunk-4.jpg


(I've post a picture that looks just like this before.. my Avatar actually... but he's just so squishy when he's moody)


I WANT HIM!!! Can you mail him up to me.... I'll PM my address to you
 
Don't listen to her Kevin, she is just a stinky sister!! I love every inch of you!!!
 
Oh my goodness, such sweet pics!! how fun that the two siblings can spend some time together like that. :inlove:
 
I WANT HIM!!! Can you mail him up to me.... I'll PM my address to you

Since i'm still in therapy for the PTSD caused by his birth.... I'm gunna have to say "thanks for the offer.. but no" :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top