From my experience all chewing things that come from pet shops - sticks, ears, penises etc etc are a choking hazard. It also can cause intestinal obstructions - my Tank vomited out whole freaking thing. Bulldogs don't chew, anything that is smaller than bulldog, they will try to swallow. Chicken necks are also very swallowable, due to size, and it is Russian roulette, I lost my previous dog due to chicken necks, and he chewed well, but still sharp piece of chicken neck perforated his intestine and he died of slow peritonitis. Very little symptoms he had. So I never ever will give chicken bones to my dog.
So, the only safe options in my opinion are 1) big marrow beef bone 2) big antler. Antler is perfectly admissible on furniture - they can gnaw on antler, and don't mess, as they can only scratch little bit of powder from it.
For antler, I can see you stay n Georgia, are you close to Atlanta? I know where to buy them in Atlanta, in Midtown. You can also buy them in Petsmart and online.