A quick pic

Wrangler

New member
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
5
Location
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
So Linus is finally here! I put him in his new puppy pen..... He is not amused..... :-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350342475.335477.webp
 
:butterfly: he's so tiny! Very cute baby boy you have
 
He is a cutie pie :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Aweeeee, pick'em up :cry:
 
He is a cutie, and he will get used to his pin, plus he needs a little play mate. :2thumbs:
 
:luv: He's Adorabull!
28785d1350342477-quick-pic-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350342475.335477.jpg
 
Linus is adorable! I luv his one black ear. He looks rather comfy in his new pen, even reading the newspaper. I'm so impressed!:luv:

btw, we have the same blankie!
 
:babysleep:

Oh.... so cute!!

:heartsign:
 
I thought I would post updated pictures if Linus. He is getting so big and handsome! I can't believe how much he has changed in 6 months!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360603995.845054.webp
Sleeping on his back!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604066.375361.webp
Halloween photo shoot
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604125.492667.webp
Snuggling with his mama!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604192.803191.webp
Posin in front of Christmas tree
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604256.413423.webp
Look whoose teeth are starting to show!! ;-)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604319.243439.webp
Sleeping with that tongue out! Cute alert!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604386.009924.webp
Somebody needed a nap after visiting the pet stores! He thought he was the ambassador to all 3 stores we visited! He made sure everyone petted him... And if he met someone that ignored him, he made ewok noises until they did! It was so cute!! :-)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360604639.174809.webp
Cute!

He is so cute! I just love him!! :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top