I think Rambo NEEDS a GIRLFRIEND!

Danielle Cope

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
108
Reaction score
8
Location
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Rambo Needs a girlfriend ASAP!!!!!
He has the need to hump me way to much!!
any takers?!?! hes a lover not a fighter :D
and will treat your girl with all the kisses in the world :yes:
268400_10150239572566622_578361621_7428552_8364030_n.jpg


Are there any takers?! He's quite the stud :D
207194_10150142724011622_578361621_6607551_4326712_n.jpg


:ROFL:
 
Oh boy hope he doesn't fall for violet lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
He's such as stud-muffin that I'm sure he will have no problem in finding a girlfriend very soon!!
 
I'm sure they will be star struck lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
He is a handsome boy and Sexy Girl says to give him a big bully kiss from her.
 
hahaha, well I'm not to sure actually, he's only been around girls lol but the more I look at him, I think hes more of a ladies man. its the ruffage haha
 
Matilda says if only he was closer. :luv:
 
HRH already has a couple boyfriends....wouldn't want them fighting over her. :flirt:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top