Website "pages"

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
24,756
Reaction score
1,261
Location
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just an FYI, I have redone almost every site page (non-forum page) on the whole website. You will notice a white background instead, and each page has been reformatted to load faster. Because of the content of some pages, they may still take a little bit to load, but it certainly should be better than before.

I am hoping that if they load faster they will get more visits from our guests and members. I have also added the translate box for our worldly guests, and tried to make it so when the page is converted into their language it is still readable, if I could.

I have spent every spare second to get this completed. I hope everyone likes it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top