Other Very happy with Duke's new food

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Well after the Pancreaties battle , then having to wean Duke off the prednisone we had to take him off NVI because of the high fat content.. I tried and tried and tried so many different things but we finally have had much success with Wellness Core Reduced fat ( kibble ) I still feed him NVI wet and mix it in . the NVI wet has very low fat it is their kibble I had to take him off of.
** Oh and my point is it is gluten and grain free! **
Just wanted to post in case anyone wanted to try a lower fat version. he likes it ! ( yay ! :pray:) and it is 6 star and his bowels are perfect!

What wonderful news. I like the Wellness line of food. Had my guys on it a couple of years back. They did good on it too, I just wanted to try a few others over the course of the last two years. Glad you found something finally that works. :up:

Last few times I've signed onto Pet Flow and tried a search for Fromm's or anything else, it just says, their out of that product, try again later, thinking they have a problem with their website……

FANTASTIC news..... so glad he is doing well and Momma is very happy!

Last few times I've signed onto Pet Flow and tried a search for Fromm's or anything else, it just says, their out of that product, try again later, thinking they have a problem with their website……

Let me look into this. I have the founders email and he usually gets back to me in a day or less!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

GREAT NEWS! :bravo: Love you & Baby Duke and so glad he's doing well
and Momma is happy!! Thank you for posting and letting us know your news
and HOW you did this amazing change...GOOD JOB!!!
:2thumbs: GOD bless :)

Petflow is back up now, they did an upgrade on their website so that is probably why all the problems. Alex sent me a message this morning it's back up and running now. :up:

:whew: I need to order food!!!! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back