Thanks to 2BullyMama for getting me the info to order...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
4,568
Reaction score
2,014
Location
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Winky, Waggles & Tank
a stone from Cindy. Her work is amazing.

MINI0.webp


MINI stone.webp


Sandy cried so much when she opened the box and saw it. I'm almost brought to tears every time I see it. That little girl was so sweet. We miss her so.
Anyway, thank you very much for your help, Christine.
 
While the purpose of getting the stone is a sad one, she really does great work and it's a great way to remember the fur babies.
 
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰…. She really does amazing work!
so happy it brought joy to Sandy! I have two of them and every day they bring a smile and warm my heart…. I wish the same for you and Sandy!

mini will always have a special place with all of us
 
This is beautiful... I'm glad that you both enjoy it, I absolutely LOVE my stones!!! :heart:
 
What a beautiful stone to cherish. Sure will miss our baby girl. ❤️

I too Love my stone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top