Sunny Saturday walk

cefe13

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 12, 2013
Messages
3,714
Reaction score
205
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Lovely sunny weather here and autumn is on its way. Castor found a ball when we were out today...
castor o boll 3.webp

...and he played and played...
castor o boll 1.webp

...and then didn't want to leave...
castor o boll 2.webp
 
What’s the temperature there? In F not C
 
He is gorgeous along with fall weather! The ball seems to have lost in that play bout


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
What’s the temperature there? In F not C

Only USA uses Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit was...I think in his late 20’s that invented the thermometer.

Btw how is emmitt?


[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] it’s a beautiful day for sure. Great day to stay outside. Looks he’s even smiling. No wait, he’s sticking his tongue out at you!!!
 
What’s the temperature there? In F not C

35 in the morning and around 50 midday! Unusaully cold for early October where I live but we hope for a spell of warm weather before the cold sets in!

- - - Updated - - -

He is gorgeous along with fall weather! The ball seems to have lost in that play bout


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He he, that is what happens when bulldogs try to play football, isn't it!
 
Only USA uses Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit was...I think in his late 20’s that invented the thermometer.

Btw how is emmitt?


@cefe13 it’s a beautiful day for sure. Great day to stay outside. Looks he’s even smiling. No wait, he’s sticking his tongue out at you!!!

No, it's actually his lower jaw gums, not his tongue you see! With age his lower lip has dropped a bit :)
 
No, it's actually his lower jaw gums, not his tongue you see! With age his lower lip has dropped a bit :)

I love the pouty lip. [emoji3590][emoji3590]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Castor, it looks like you had a good time. Weather seems nice.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
 
Our temp is dropping to the lower 80’s today. I do not like cold weather. Emmitt is good. We are a little concerned about his eating. When we brought him home I fed him his dry food by hand. He has always been on the thin side. The dry bowl is always full. The vet asked me while he was in the hospital about his eating. She said does he normally eat then quit and maybe 3 hours eat again. I said yes, like Weesie at night. I go to bed and she darn near rips off the kitchen cabinets.
 
Our temp is dropping to the lower 80’s today. I do not like cold weather. Emmitt is good. We are a little concerned about his eating. When we brought him home I fed him his dry food by hand. He has always been on the thin side. The dry bowl is always full. The vet asked me while he was in the hospital about his eating. She said does he normally eat then quit and maybe 3 hours eat again. I said yes, like Weesie at night. I go to bed and she darn near rips off the kitchen cabinets.

He’s free fed. Nothing wrong with that especially if he’s use to it.

Sorry [MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] :offtopic: :)
 
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] Looks like a beautiful day!!!! Castor...you are one HANDSOME bully !!!!!
 
@cefe13 Looks like a beautiful day!!!! Castor...you are one HANDSOME bully !!!!!

We have this absolutely brilliant autumn weather but it was actually below freezing point this morning (flowers still intact in my patio, though). Castor was very happy to hear you and sweet Joey find him handsome; he lives for flattering comments like that!
 
Beautiful day and beautiful bully!
 
We have this absolutely brilliant autumn weather but it was actually below freezing point this morning (flowers still intact in my patio, though). Castor was very happy to hear you and sweet Joey find him handsome; he lives for flattering comments like that!

WOW below freezing....YIKES! Keep Castor close, I find Joey to be better than an electric blanket LOL !!! Here our weekend turned chilly as well, yesterday was a PERFECT football (I'm a Steelers fan...unfortunately hahahaha) on the TV and homemade soup on the stove, perfect!! I even had the fireplace on for a bit this weekend!!!!

Joey says Castor gets ALL the flattering compliments that we can give!!!
 
Beautiful day and Castor looks great!

Tell Him Bella is still waiting!! Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top