Random bits with lil Vador

Black Vador Bullie

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
4
Location
Sunny Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Vador
Since I have some free time (meaning Vador is sound asleep for the moment) lol I thought I'd share a few pics taken during our time so far together.
DSC00717.webp <----Day one with my lil boy at 10 weeks old, lil guy was tuckered out from the drive

IMAG3842.webp<--- Sleeping on the job, first week with me
. IMAG4043.webp<--- Chew toys! about 12 weeks


IMAG4416.webp <----This job is boring mom---> IMAG4422.webp just about 15 weeks

DSC01386.webp <---Well this is embarrassing! 17 weeks old

Hope you enjoyed meeting Vador! :]

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics of Vador. So cute!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Check out my album's lol. My avatar is deceiving...he's 2 now! :)
 
Great pics!! He is so cute!!
 
Really cute pictures! :yes: I love the one with him sitting in the chair! :heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top