Puppy mill momma

kehwriter101

May 28, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
I recently rescued a puppy mill momma English bully. She is about 8 and her tits are in very bad shape. Some of them are even covered in hard black scabs. Just like her poor paws. (Poor thing never saw grass until she showed up at the pound and was afraid of it!) I have special lotion for her paws but the vets have not said much about her tits. Any ideas? They look so painful! She looks like she just had pups, with how long and dropped they are, but the vet says she hasnā€™t in a while.

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I recently rescued a puppy milky momma English bully. She is about 8 and her tits are in very bad shape. Some of them are even covered in hard black scabs. Just like her poor paws. (Poor thing never saw grass until she showed up at the pound and was afraid of it!) I have special lotion for her paws but the vets have not said much about her tits. Any ideas? They look so painful! She looks like she just had pups, with how long and dropped they are, but the vet says she hasnā€™t in a while.

Poor thing!! Thank you for rescuing her! Iā€™d love to see a photo of her! As for her poor nips my aunt had a pitty that kinda came from the same situation we would put nipple cream from target on them as itā€™s safe for human moms and babies! Iā€™ll add a photo just slather it all over them and it should help heal them back up!! Best of luck [emoji3590]
c222ecdca6697cd5155d38c1606446e2.jpg

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
I cant help with advice but just wanted to say thank you for what you are doing :yes:

OP
kehwriter101

kehwriter101

May 28, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
Thank you! Here is my sweet girl. This is a couple weeks after gaining some weight!

Attachments

• 73A9D800-2E12-49AA-80D6-E91456FC28BA.jpeg
    73A9D800-2E12-49AA-80D6-E91456FC28BA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 142

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Thank you! Here is my sweet girl. This is a couple weeks after gaining some weight!

The sweetest face! Sheā€™s an absolute doll, whatā€™s her name? Iā€™m a sucker for brindles. I hope her problems can clear up soon and she can put her awful past to rest [emoji3590]
8f99ec68f82ee09230d9eac4bd6ccaef.jpg

My own brindle, bear [emoji199]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Hello beautifulā€¦. Welcome to EBN and the good life? Your new family is going to spoil you and treat you right.

I have no experience with the tits issue, but I heard over time they will regress some

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
kehwriter101

kehwriter101

May 28, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
Her name is Agnes! Thank you all so much! She had a lot of not so fun things we had to work on. Her poor little paws were falling a part when I got her and her nose would lose chunks each day. Nose balm helped her nose in a week and the lotion has done wonders on her paws. They are still rough and painful for her to walk at times, but much better. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s tips will help her little tits now too! They sure did a number on her. She is loving her new life full of love and pillows now!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Her name is Agnes! Thank you all so much! She had a lot of not so fun things we had to work on. Her poor little paws were falling a part when I got her and her nose would lose chunks each day. Nose balm helped her nose in a week and the lotion has done wonders on her paws. They are still rough and painful for her to walk at times, but much better. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s tips will help her little tits now too! They sure did a number on her. She is loving her new life full of love and pillows now!

Awwwaā€¦.She certainly deserves to be pampered you guys are doing a great job of it. Sad when you have backyard breeders that canā€™t be bothered about the petā€™s health but money. BUTā€¦..Do try the Bag Balm I posted above as farmers uses that on their cows udders. 2 summers ago my white face decided just like that to make a dash, grabbed the wheel of the lawnmower n this was like a whole 3seconds thing, we swung the mower away from him but it ripped all of one paw the top layer. Didnā€™t break any bones but ripped the whole top skin layer, lost one nail n his web between the toes. Blood everywhere n yelping galore. Anyhoooo, I cleaned it n used Bag Balm. I wrapped it up with vet wrap. After 24hrs, another fresh bandage with bag balm. Took about a weekish he was back to normal.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
She is gorgeous! She doesn't look her age at all! Thank you so much for helping her and taking good care of her. Lucky girl to have landed in such a good home!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
She is so sweet! Thank you for rescuing her. She is going love her new life with you. With everything you are doing she is sure to be all fixed up in no time.
Please keep us updated and the pictures coming[emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Agnes is a pretty gal, and she has a great smile. NOW she has things to smile about!! :happy2:

OP
kehwriter101

kehwriter101

May 28, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
Thank you all so much!

- - - Updated - - -

The

Members online