URGENT!!! Please help!

Kiah was very dog aggressive when I got her. She still is too an extent, but we work on it everyday. Now, on our walks she will look at other dogs, but there isn't much barking, charging or lunging anymore. When she is only the porch and a dog is walking down the street, she may get snippy 25% of the time now. Positive reinforcement is the way to go. If I can snap her out of it, she gets rewarded, if shes starts up, we just walk away and then when she is calm, she gets attention. Our walks have gotten soooo much better.

I have an uncut american bully that lives one complex over, that's another story, but she has calmed down as well and the Ambull has a responsible owner who knows Kiah's situation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top