Bryan4Bella71
Member
Hello!
Itās been several years since Iāve had to post on here, but I wish I wouldāve been more active over the years! I made my username when I first got my English bully 14 years ago now when she was a puppy. I remember in the beginning, I posted a lot of pictures and weāve been feeding her Fromms since with much success from the help of the users on here!
Moving on!
My English bulldog has been under some medicationās as a late as sheās getting older. She has arthritis problems in her joints and is currently taking Flexprofen 75 mg.
We recently tried the medication for her head tremors (Gabapentin) and after several weeks, we saw her motivation to walk around and even use the potty outside deteriorated. Many accidents (1 & 2) throughout the last several days in her doggy diapers. She has fell several times and even as of last night would collapse due to the medication we believe. We called our veterinarian on Monday and they let us know that we can take her off of the Gabapentin and today they gave her her first shot of Librela.
Does anyone have any experience with these medicines with their bulldogs? Or can someone share stories with recommendeds/advice on how to treat our bulldog so we can help her more.
Weāre hoping the shot today gives her motivation to stand upright again as her body wants to be up and moving, but her legs wonāt let her do so. We are just concerned for our bulldog who we love dearly. Last night I held her to sleep as she was restless and has been many nights since her surgery in August (a cyst removal and tumorous cell removal on her back and mouth). Honestly, itās been rough on me and my fiancĆ© mentally. Just any help/support would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. God bless and take care!!
Itās been several years since Iāve had to post on here, but I wish I wouldāve been more active over the years! I made my username when I first got my English bully 14 years ago now when she was a puppy. I remember in the beginning, I posted a lot of pictures and weāve been feeding her Fromms since with much success from the help of the users on here!
Moving on!
My English bulldog has been under some medicationās as a late as sheās getting older. She has arthritis problems in her joints and is currently taking Flexprofen 75 mg.
We recently tried the medication for her head tremors (Gabapentin) and after several weeks, we saw her motivation to walk around and even use the potty outside deteriorated. Many accidents (1 & 2) throughout the last several days in her doggy diapers. She has fell several times and even as of last night would collapse due to the medication we believe. We called our veterinarian on Monday and they let us know that we can take her off of the Gabapentin and today they gave her her first shot of Librela.
Does anyone have any experience with these medicines with their bulldogs? Or can someone share stories with recommendeds/advice on how to treat our bulldog so we can help her more.
Weāre hoping the shot today gives her motivation to stand upright again as her body wants to be up and moving, but her legs wonāt let her do so. We are just concerned for our bulldog who we love dearly. Last night I held her to sleep as she was restless and has been many nights since her surgery in August (a cyst removal and tumorous cell removal on her back and mouth). Honestly, itās been rough on me and my fiancĆ© mentally. Just any help/support would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. God bless and take care!!







