My Sweet Dually

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone, I am so heartbroken and my house is so quiet it feels empty!! I seriously think he was waiting to make sure his boxer brother wouldn't be lonely as we just purchased a new boxer puppy a couple weeks ago.

I also know that Gunner knew what was going on that day. Dually had passed about 5 minutes before I got home from work with my son holding him and petting him. As I was saying my final goodbyes and bawling my eyes out, Gunner came up and rested his head on top of both mine and Duallys.

I am very thankful that he passed at home with my son and husband by his side and also that I did not have to make that awful decision to take him in even though that was the original plan that day.

He will be dearly missed and always will hold a special place in my heart. There will never be another one like him!!

:heart::heart::heart::tissue:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank you everyone, I am so heartbroken and my house is so quiet it feels empty!! I seriously think he was waiting to make sure his boxer brother wouldn't be lonely as we just purchased a new boxer puppy a couple weeks ago.

I also know that Gunner knew what was going on that day. Dually had passed about 5 minutes before I got home from work with my son holding him and petting him. As I was saying my final goodbyes and bawling my eyes out, Gunner came up and rested his head on top of both mine and Duallys.

I am very thankful that he passed at home with my son and husband by his side and also that I did not have to make that awful decision to take him in even though that was the original plan that day.

He will be dearly missed and always will hold a special place in my heart. There will never be another one like him!!

Oh this just breaks my heart... I'm SO very sorry :*(

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
True beautiful words and emotions spoken here for your sweet heart Dually. Its amazing that this sweet heart can bring tears to even those (me too) who have never even had the gift to touch. Prayers for peace and I thank our heavenly father that your son and hub were there with him and that it was this comfort that let him go in peace. Im so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace and his spirit surround you now wherever you go :)

OP
buffym

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Received Duallys PawPrint yesterday. Very glad to have it but boy did it make me cry!!

0628180802.jpg I miss my boy so much at times its unbearable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Received Duallys PawPrint yesterday. Very glad to have it but boy did it make me cry!!

View attachment 113032 I miss my boy so much at times its unbearable.

That is a great print!! So happy you have that with you... I have them for my two that past, when I look at them they always make me smile and warms my heart

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.