My kitchen helper

MissPennyLue

New member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
534
Reaction score
39
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I'm making a summer berry trifle for a dinner tomorrow. Penny is my sous chef waiting for a dropped berry ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311384557.998123.webp





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited by a moderator:
O I hope u dropped something for that sweet face :)
 
Aw how cute :) Delilah waits around for anything to fall as well..
 
I dont see the strand of drool or puddle beneath her tho. haha Did I hear a recipe coming for our tastetestedrecipes.com site? :D
 
She has such a sweet look on her face...I hope you dropped something for her :).

Ok...@Fontanafox....your cards are so GREAT!!!! Thanks for putting them here and there through the site :).
 
Such a sweet face, come on mom give me a little treat please please please.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top