My constant companion.

1Chumly

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 19, 2015
Messages
3,004
Reaction score
882
Location
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I had surgery 3 weeks ago that has really cramped my style! Buster, being the lovely boy he is, never leaves my side. I am doing really well now so no problem there but I cannot get over how loyal he has been. I do so love my boy! (I don't know how to make the picture smaller!)
my pal Buster 2-28-23.webp
 
What a sweet boy! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
 
Good news that your doing well. That is the sweetest picture of you and Chumly right at your side and couldn't get any closer! So sweet.
 
What a beautiful photo. His face speaks how he’s there for you. The photos you posted from day one of his rescue always shows how he’s a happy camper. He went through a lot till you came along. He’s giving back. Speedy recovery 😊
 
Firstly, I hope you have a speedy, uneventful, FULL recovery.
2nd…that’s a great pic…worthy of way over a thousand words, and sized perfectly.
Thanks for sharing that with us!
 
Cooper was at my side after I came home from the hospital after an appendectomy. I know dogs have a 6th sense and know when someone in the immediate family is hurting.

Good boy Buster for taking care of your mommy
 
@1Chumly … so good to hear your are recovering well! And, even better to see you have a great caretaker ❤️
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top