Merry Christmas!!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
2,049
Reaction score
79
Location
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Here is Chunky's best attempt at staying still and smiling for the camera. I hope all is well with all of you and your families. Merry Christmas and hopefully we will have a better New Year!!

20201224_203357.webp
 
Here is Chunky's best attempt at staying still and smiling for the camera. I hope all is well with all of you and your families. Merry Christmas and hopefully we will have a better New Year!!

View attachment 120236

Merry Christmas! Chunk is looking great!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Merry Christmas! Chunk is looking great!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My niece and her son had one hell of a time getting him to sit still and I had a good laugh reading her text messages. I guess it is my fault for never putting any costumes on him after he freaked out as a pup
 
Merry Christmas!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Merry Christmas!!!
 
Merry Christmas! Good job Chunky! Awesome photo!
 
Happy Holidays!!! You look great Chunky!!
 
Hi Chunky White!! So good to see hope you had a great day yesterday

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
 
Love it, Chunky! Hope you had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!

From,

Charles Barkley
bubbs christmas 2017.webp
 
Charlie, Gabe, the wife and I went up to NC to visit our son and his family. They have an 8 year old bullyboy named Jasper. He's a little cutie pie.

IMG_2091.webp Charlie and Jasper

IMG_2092.webp Charlie, Jasper and Gabe

IMG_2093.webp Gabe and Charlie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top