Look what I got on sale from Chewy!!

Hceril1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Clearance sale! :w00t:
IMG_0805.webp
IMG_0801.webp
IMG_0793.webp
 
LOL. What a bargain! I shall have to look out for the next sale!
 
Oh...do they have any left!?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
did ya just sprinkle water on it and it came to life??? Ha ha!! man oh man! such a doll she is. Hank loves the box as much as the contents!!
 
LOL. What a bargain! I shall have to look out for the next sale!

Oh...do they have any left!?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did ya just sprinkle water on it and it came to life??? Ha ha!! man oh man! such a doll she is. Hank loves the box as much as the contents!!


She was a return that's probably why she was on clearance! Lol.
Oh she would shred the box if I let her!
 
STUNNING!! Wish they offered matching set :)
 
I never get in on the good sales............
 
Geez, all I got on sale was flea meds. Neva' get the good stuff like you got!! Too soon old, too late smart! [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION]
 
WHAT A DEAL!!! I would have gotten two.... :giggle:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top