It’s been awhile (Gunny-SGT Chavez)

KillRbee18

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
205
Reaction score
327
Location
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
Hi all,
I am sorry that it has been a long time since I’ve checked in. Gunny, the wife and I have been quite busy over the summer months. However, today is my baby’s birthday, so we are celebrating. Gunny was treated to a steak and sweet potato dinner along with a doggy birthday cake. We are now at a SNIFFSPOT, where he has the whole.5 acres to himself. Unfortunately, he still has issues with other 4-legged creatures, so he has to spend his birthday party alone. Here's some pictures of his event
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9464.webp
    IMG_9464.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_9452.webp
    IMG_9452.webp
    938.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_9451.webp
    IMG_9451.webp
    929.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9946.webp
    IMG_9946.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9944.webp
    IMG_9944.webp
    571.7 KB · Views: 131
Happy Birthday puppy. May you have many more.

Cooper is the same way with being aggressive towards other animals.

Cooper also is alone with us and we too get a cake for him.
 

Attachments

  • 20231214_122832.webp
    20231214_122832.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Happy birthday handsome! Darla is real picky about what other dogs she likes so don't worry too much about it!
 
Happy birthday Gunny! We all have had or have a dog that just doesn’t play well with others, he enjoys you and the wife so that is all that matters!
 
Hi all,
I am sorry that it has been a long time since I’ve checked in. Gunny, the wife and I have been quite busy over the summer months. However, today is my baby’s birthday, so we are celebrating. Gunny was treated to a steak and sweet potato dinner along with a doggy birthday cake. We are now at a SNIFFSPOT, where he has the whole.5 acres to himself. Unfortunately, he still has issues with other 4-legged creatures, so he has to spend his birthday party alone. Here's some pictures of his event
Happy Birthday! So glad you had a great day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top