Is my English bulldog too tall and skinny?

AyyOGen

New member
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor
Hi there, I have a 11 month old male English bulldog name is Thor and I just wanna know if he’s ok with his weight and size? It seems like he’s underweight but when I do weigh him he’s about 52/53 pounds.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 718
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 765
  • E292D14A-05A1-4944-94C2-2FB38CA5464B.webp
    E292D14A-05A1-4944-94C2-2FB38CA5464B.webp
    753.9 KB · Views: 1,012
I think he looks fine! My Gilbert is 15mo and usually weighs between 56-58. I'm sure others will chime in and give their opinion.
20210915_131538.webp
 
I think he looks fine. Bulldogs come in all shapes and sizes which always amazes me! I take my boy to a really good bully vet and there is usually a selection of bulldogs going in and out and not one of them looks the same and I am not talking about coat colour!
 
He is a beauty! As mentioned… they come in all shapes and sizes. I’ve had 3, and size was not the same for any
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top