interdigital cysts

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
and suggestions on preventing interdigital cysts? our 3-year old "Horse"
gets them occaisionally and is quite bothered by them. also, and suggestions on treating them once they occur?? thanks

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
yes, to begin with use a powder form the vet called. Neo-Predef. prescription needed, but this 15grams will last you a long time. squeeze this between the toes after the weekly bath..{make sure to dry between toes. and any time in between. But this should clear these up right away. and once you get them cleared up.AND FIND OUT WHAT THE ALLERGY is THEY ARE REACTING TO figured out,. you can use plain gold bond powder on feet. she is obviously reacting to food,contact, or inhaled growing things. please wash feet and face after coming in from outside.I always check the food protein first. hills sience diet has ZD Ultra for 6 weeks {don't like the brand but this works to not aggravate the gut with allergic reaction. and then you can introduce a simple protein and carb, after they are settled down. after 6 weeks try a fish and sweet potato. fromm has a great white fish. with nothing bad to aggravate, and pre and pro biotics for immune and digestion.

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
Thank you for this info. I found it very helpful as Im noticing my Capone's paws are getting it :) thanks again !!!!!

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
Thank you for this info. I found it very helpful as Im noticing my Capone's paws are getting it :) thanks again !!!!!

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Yes thank you as I too am having this problem... Poor girl. I also heard of Resicort????Have you ever heard of that one?

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
I have :) - at the time of this writing (since my last post) my Capone's paws have gotten SO MUCH BETTER ...I dont even see it anymore...basically I just kept it really really clean....and so did he :) - I think he "licked" his paws better :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.