I haven't done a tongue out Tuesday in quite a while...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it!!!! Thank you for posting!
 
This a compilation of pics from our fund raising events over the years. Can't wait to get back to normal!


Oh my goodness I love this!! What a great video!!! [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That is some great smooching !! [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I can't get my bulldog to give me kisses to save my life. LOL. But he gives momma kisses. He just snorts in my face when I try to kiss him. I guess you could call that "blowing me kisses". Loved that video. Thank you for sharing with us.
 
This totally made me smile…..
 
Tongue out Tuesday.
Gabe 15.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top