Hello!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Hi! I am brand new to this site but it seems to be a great place for bulldog news, info, and to interact with other bulldog parents! :) My hubby and I are new parents to a 6 mo old bully boy, Frank the Tank. He is the center of our lives right now and we couldn't be happier or prouder! I have gotten good information so far from the community members here and look forward to more as we want to do the best by our baby!

Welcome!!! Love the name, Frank the Tank, also by the way. :D Another Southern Cali person, nice! If you have any questions just ask, everyone here is very helpful. Would love to see more pics and hear how you got your baby etc. We are nosey. :p

Hello and welcome! Frank the Tank is adorable! If you have any questions, pictures or stories- please share! :)

Hi! I am brand new to this site but it seems to be a great place for bulldog news, info, and to interact with other bulldog parents! :) My hubby and I are new parents to a 6 mo old bully boy, Frank the Tank. He is the center of our lives right now and we couldn't be happier or prouder! I have gotten good information so far from the community members here and look forward to more as we want to do the best by our baby!

OMG that is one of the names I have considered for my next bully! It's so perfect!!!

Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us :)

Welcome! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions! We're always here to help!

We love pictures and video! We are always laughing, giggling, hooting and hollerin'. Some of us even like to spit our drinks all over our laptops and I think one member even had coffee coming out her nose. So....if you have funny pictures, videos or stories, share away.

Welcome! Would love to see a lot more of Frank!

Welcome! I am new too and love this site! I have already gotten some good tips and advice as we are about to add a new family member to our family!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back