Hello All!

NASTYNATI

May 26, 2010
Tallahassee, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Wimbley
Hello, my name is Matt and I am new here. I have an 9 month old female bully. We currently reside in Tallahassee, Florida. Our first 8 months together have been quite a ride but she is now a healthy little girl and doing quite well (Knocks on wood). I figure it is my duty to join your online community and share some of my experiences while gaining knowledge from yours. Thanks for having us!

-Matt and Wimbley
wimbley ride.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    829.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Glad you joined us, your girl is very nice indeed! Thank you for your words and your input will be valueable to others :) Post often and have fun! :)

welcome Matt and Wimbley... this is a great website for info

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 63
Welcome to the forum ;) Glad you joined. There're lots of nice people here (not that I talk much...) I just look and read :)
But if you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to create a new post and ask. people here will help in any way they can.

Oh,a nd photos are ALWAYS welcome :D :D

hint, hint :)

She walks great when on the leash... She is definately enjoying a nice poo on the beach! :p.

Thanks for the warm welcome I will check in periodically to offer insight and to see what's going on! I'll get pictures up soon we take lots!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the group... Love your little girl...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back