Happy Birthday!!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
10,936
Reaction score
962
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
7
Happy happy 4th Birthday to Wilson!! We :heart: you!

3-27-11 (8).webp

I hope your mom [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] spoils the heck out of you today!!!!!
 
Happy 4th Birthdar Wilson! We need a updated picture of the Birthday boy.
 
Well Happy Birthday beautiful boy. Hope your mama got you lots of gifts.

:birthday2::birthday 7:
 
WILSON!!!!!! Happy Birthday handsome boy!

:confetti::confetti::cake3::birthday2::confetti::confetti::droolers::pupbirthday::birthday2::cake3::birthday6:
 
Aww… Happy Happy Birthday SWEET WILSON!!! :pupbirthday::birthday5:
 
Happy happy 4th Birthday to Wilson!! We :heart: you!

View attachment 82587

I hope your mom [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] spoils the heck out of you today!!!!!

Awwwww that's so awesome! :2thumbs: I can't believe he's 4 already. I've been noticing a few more gray hairs round his eyes lately too. He's had a quite day actually as I was gone most of it (helped out my newest BFF - she's 71yo today). I made it up to him tonight with some extra bum rubs and a very yummy special dinner.
 
Happy birthday sweet baby boy.
 
Happy Birthday Wilson!!
 
Oh my, luv my a big belly!!! Happy happy birthday!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top