Frozen Yogurt dog treat recipe

TessaAndSamson

New member
Joined
May 7, 2010
Messages
4,260
Reaction score
162
Location
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I found this recipe in the Southern California Bulldog Rescue monthly newsletter and I was so happy because FINALLY a homemade dog treat that Samson can actually have!!!!! :happydance:

2 cups plain yogurt
1 mashed banana
2 T honey

1. Mix all these ingredients in your blender, then dump into ice cube trays, paper cups, or even a kong toy to freeze and serve.


I have seen other variations where they add peanut butter and I am sure you could use other fruits if you didn't have bananas. I made them for Samson and my beagle Loki and they loved them (of course, they'll eat anything LOL).
 
That's a good treat that we can share with them. They can have one and I can have one. haha
 
Thanks for sharing! I will be making this this weekend!!
 
That's yummy sounding.
Thanx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top