Eyes half open

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
8,925
Reaction score
852
Location
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Do any of your bullies sleep with their eyes half-way open? i've noticed this w/both my boys at times, not always. I'm guessing it's "normal"!
 
Violet does and it grosses me out lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
They're secretly watching you pretending to be asleep. :D Nope can't say any of my dogs have done that, that I've noticed that is.
 
Banks does... one eye half open, but Nitschke both are totally closed - he isn't concerned about anything when it comes to sleep!
 
Roscoe does, especially is he's sleeping on his back. It scared the jeebus out of me the first time I saw it. He was on his back with his tongue hanging out and his eyes half open. I thought something was wrong until I heard him snoring. :tongue:
 
Roscoe does, especially is he's sleeping on his back. It scared the jeebus out of me the first time I saw it. He was on his back with his tongue hanging out and his eyes half open. I thought something was wrong until I heard him snoring. :tongue:

I think that would have been very scary the first time. .... silly pups. ;)
 
definitely something Buster is great at doing. Especially when he sleeps on his back or with his head hanging off the couch
 
sarah has never done that but one of my bostons does it. creeps me out cause sometimes the eye is moving as its half open. i hate it lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top